The Escondido Public Library has one large meeting room available for use by community groups and organizations.
This room seats up to 160 people, auditorium style. Other setups are available, plus video projection, computer projection, and kitchen facilities. We regret that high demand precludes us from booking this room for regular classes or meetings, but we can book for a limited series. The Turrentine Room may be scheduled a maximum of four times in one year by any one organization.
- Profit organization: $150 per hour
- Non-profit organization: $15 per hour
- Recitals: $25 per hour (includes use of grand piano)
The fee includes as needed:
- Setups of up to 160 chairs in auditorium style, or up to 12 tables which seat 8-10, or a combination.
- Oversize screen, wireless internet access, computer projection equipment, DVD and CD equipment.
- PA system, one microphone, lectern, white board.
Use of the kitchen and 30-cup coffee maker.