Have a comment or suggestion?
Otherwise, please choose from the following:
Contact Customer Service if you have a question about:
- your library account.
- your library card not working.
- renewing your materials.
- fees and fines.
Call 760-839-4684 or fill out an online form.
Contact Adult Information Services if you have a question about:
- whether we have a book in our collection.
- a fast fact (like a phone number) or a research question.
- using our public computers.
- an event at the library.
Need help after library open hours? Chat online with a librarian using QuestionPoint.
Contact Children's Services if you have a question about:
- whether we have a children's book in our collection.
- homework help resources.
- using our children's computers.
- storytimes or children's events.
- scheduling a class tour.