Reserve a Meeting Room
Escondido Public Library is more than meets the eye. Located in historic downtown Escondido, the Library serves as a convenient space to host meetings or events. Close proximity to local museums and eateries makes for an inviting environment which welcomes all types of activities.
This large assembly room is able to accommodate most types of community events, recitals, and business meetings.
- Reservations can be made for up to 90 days from the current date.
- Facility renters are limited to a maximum of four bookings per year.
- The room must be booked in one hour increments, with a maximum allowed time of four hours.
- Seating capacity: 150 theatre style; 120 with tables and chairs; or 64 classroom style. Flexible seating arrangements are available upon request.
- Room has the following amenities, included in the rental price:
- Digital projector with wireless, HDMI, or VGA capability
- Grand Piano
- Rentals require a $100 cleaning deposit to be returned after the event if not needed.
- Room rentals are $20 per hour for non profit groups, and $60 per hour for all other groups.
Completed Facility Use Applications must be uploaded to the SmartBooking reservation portal. Please note: submission of this application does not guarantee the room is reserved. Reservation will be guaranteed at the time of staff confirmation.
Should the Turrentine Room be unavailable on the applicant's chosen date, staff will help identify alternate City facilities and provide direct contact information.
Additional Information and Downloadable Forms
City of Escondido - Facility Use Policy
Facility Use Application
Turrentine Room Rental Fees
Available City Facilities
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com or call (760) 839-4210.